Old January 13th 21, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Winter gear

On 1/13/2021 11:06 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/13/2021 12:56 PM, sms wrote:
On 1/13/2021 10:00 AM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

All these years of r.b.t. and NO ONE wants to pack up the
station wagon, drive across the country to cruise your
street and wave?

I don't think that Ohio has ever been a big tourist
destination, and r.b.t. hasn't helped with it.

I was rooting for Ohio State in the BCS National
Championship game, but it didn't help.

Something for everyone. I've visited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyblbohmFnk
https://www.ohiohistory.org/visit/mu...nbrunn-village

I was a member of the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery in Dayton for a few
years. It is a member of both the Association of Zoos and Aquariums
(AZA) and the Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC). I
never went there but it was a great membership because it included
admission to both zoos and science museums all over the country. We
visited a lot of those places when my kids were younger. You just can't
use it in your own local area because you have to live 90 miles or more
away from the zoo or science museum. This stops people from not
supporting their local zoo or museum.