Old January 13th 21, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Winter gear

On 1/13/2021 2:06 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/13/2021 12:56 PM, sms wrote:
On 1/13/2021 10:00 AM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

All these years of r.b.t. and NO ONE wants to pack up the
station wagon, drive across the country to cruise your
street and wave?

I don't think that Ohio has ever been a big tourist
destination, and r.b.t. hasn't helped with it.

I was rooting for Ohio State in the BCS National
Championship game, but it didn't help.

Something for everyone. I've visited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyblbohmFnk
https://www.ohiohistory.org/visit/mu...nbrunn-village

https://www.wpafb.af.mil/
a cute girl in Shaker Heights and my uncle's bar, the Italo Club, among
other excitements.

All under America's only pennant shaped State Flag.

Yep. I've seen all three, of course. We got to Schoenbrunn by bike.

By the time one of our kids was about 16, we'd hauled our little camping
trailer around much of the U.S. - the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean,
a dozen national parks, etc. So that year I said "Let's take a week and
just see sights in Ohio." You can imagine a teenager's reaction!

But afterwards, we all (even the teen) agreed it was a _very_ nice
vacation. National Road and Zane Grey Museum, Great Serpent Mound, Air
Force Museum, Lake Erie Islands, etc.

--
- Frank Krygowski