Old January 14th 21, 07:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Winter gear

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 12:56:45 PM UTC-6, sms wrote:
On 1/13/2021 10:00 AM, AMuzi wrote:

snip
All these years of r.b.t. and NO ONE wants to pack up the station wagon,
drive across the country to cruise your street and wave?

I don't think that Ohio has ever been a big tourist destination, and
r.b.t. hasn't helped with it.

I have been to Ohio once. About 22 years ago. Visited Cincinnati one weekend. I was working in Kentucky. Went to the airplane museum and saw Bockscar airplane. The B-29 that dropped Fat Man on Nagasaki.

I was rooting for Ohio State in the BCS National Championship game, but
it didn't help.