Old April 19th 18, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default How critical is road bike tire pressure max?

On 4/18/2018 4:15 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

You complain about all the idiots in government, yet you do nothing. The first thing you could do is figure out which government deserves all your carping. Start with looking at local transportation funding. Get on the CSD Board. Make Cameron Park Great Again! SMS has at least made himself part of the "deep state" of Cupertino.

I can help him with his campaign. Joerg should run. An engineer is a
good person to have on a City Council. The pay is incredible. I estimate
I am making at least 22 cents per hour. Attorneys are also very good to
have. So I think Jay needs to take the plunge as well.