Old October 29th 10, 02:13 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

Default NEW YORK: Jake McCrann banned form riding bike loaded with explosives.

On 3 out, 15:02, BDK wrote:
In article 083a7217-343b-4a56-b360-00be6d84ebf3
@c10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
In article f11e1d52-c895-4beb-9d40-
, says...

JakeMcCrann, muslim convert recently aboding in New York, actively
campaigning in support of the Jews Be Terrified campaign, a suspected
leader, has been banned from riding hisbicyclein Jew York due to his
recent threats to blow up several synogogues and kill as many jewish
people as he could kill,

You can ride a bike? Good boyJake!

The Mayor of Jew York said that "JakeMcCrannis a very famous
antisemitician. As much as I love Jew York I would prefer to ignore
his efforts to have all jews killed."

I doubt seriously that Bloomberg has ever heard of you. He hasn't got
time to waste checking out insane losers.

This story breaks live asJakeMcCrannresponds threatening to nuke
Israel as he claims, "Americans are now jewish sluts and the whole
world does not know whether to be ashamed of them or to prepare for
war".

As usual, you're a raving kook.

FBI said that they unveiled is plan easily as on the explosive
packagings he had written messages including, "this bomb is for
synagogue 33 in Diamond Way New york"

And as they took you to Bellvue, they laughed at you.

Another message bomb included a note, "Make sure you get the fat hairy
organ stealing Rabbi down the road too. This one is for him. You know
where to put it".

Maybe they could steal you a non-bull****ting brain.

AIPAC have REACTED in outrage calling on Obama to haveJakeMcCrann
executed for their new legislation based on the neocon thinktank
policy draft,

I doubt they've heard of you, and if they have, I'm sure they would want
you taken to the hoo-hoo hotel for whatever treatment you could possibly
be given at this point.

Like they did to Ezra Pound?

Not really, you've already cracked, so no keeping you awake will be
needed. More likely, you'll be sedated and sleep a lot, as asylum
inmates usually do.

*****Hate Crime and the Security of Israel and the US Forever - What
will we do after the next 911?*****

You don't need to worry about it. You need to worry about how to keep
yourself out of the puzzle house.

It's just a matter of time before you wind up there with Herc.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

"Not really, you've already cracked, so no keeping you awake will be
needed. More likely, you'll be sedated and sleep a lot, as asylum
inmates usually do. "

Oh what a saint of freedom and democracy you are. HERE you are
threatening to have me kidnapped and drugged and thown in a medical
experiemntal farm to have my brain mutated.

thankyou BDK, its people like you we will also have no trouble
assassinating. No need for drugs and slow-kill policies in a
revolution BDK, we will simply shoot you point-blank in a public
street and leave you there with 20 liters of blood ****ing out of your
head down into the gutter for all the kids coming back from school at
3.30 to see.