Old August 2nd 19, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Oh those wacky cyclists!

Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Fri, 02 Aug 2019 16:11:33 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

TMS320 wrote:
On 01/08/2019 18:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

This is a cycling group, not a driving group, learn the
difference.

Tough. Learn that the only thing that differentiates a "cyclist"
from anybody else is that they ride a bicycle.

I was not replying to you. I know that this is difficult for you
understand as you are a thick **** on a pedal bike and that is all
you ever will be.

You're a saddo anti-cyclist in a cycling NG, ATIAYWEB. HTH.

Okay Mike, what does ATIAYWEB.HTH mean?
BTW, I am not sad, I do not ride a children's toy. You do.
You can always k/f me if I upset you too much, you sad little snowflake. But
if you do that, part of your life will be missing. Not that I give a flying
**** about the life of a stinking cyclist.