Old September 4th 04, 05:13 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On 3 Sep 2004 08:56:36 -0700, (Roy Grant) wrote in
message :

I'm leaning towards buying a Street Machine GT recumbent. I considered
a Tidal Wave from actionbent as well, but am tempted by the rear
suspension. For an under seat steering bike, is it worth the money?
Are there better options out there for comfort and durability for a
casual rider (1000-2000 miles/year)?

The SMGT is very well built and I reckon it would last forever with
that kind of distance - I know at least one owner who commutes some
thousands of miles per year on his and it's holding up well.

Rear suspension is Good for road riding, IMO - I have it o my bike and
whenever I hit a pothole I am glad I do :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk