Old December 10th 17, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default windbreaks for bikes?

ski mitts may not be long distance friendly ....'like' 100 sneakers

Pogies on kayak paddle shafts are standard cold weather gear

I have a complete line of clothing for Alaska bring part to Daytona for the 24 hours. Warm at noon, sun sets behind the stands. The warm to cold was a surprise for many. DUH was in the forecast.

After I had pulled out a hoodie 300PM, a nylon wind breaker4PM, specs evacing,

I went into the pack for a new pair of ski gloves ..

causing the loudspeaker to erupt in pain: HE'S GOT SKI GLOVES !

I was told the area was scoured for brown cotton gloves leaving 0000 of anything of cold weather value