Old August 11th 17, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Motorist shoves woman under a moving bus.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 15:05:26 +0100
Nick wrote:

On 08/08/2017 19:27, Simon Jester wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-engl...n-front-of-bus

I see they got him

"He was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm."

But "The woman, who received minor injuries"

Something doesn't add up.

Indeed - that should be ABH not GBH. Maybe the report is wrong and it
was attempted GBH.

It's actually very hard to see exactly what happened. Did he actually
push her or just run into her?

He turned towards her, stuck his arms out and moved slightly across
the pavement, and to shove her so hard sideways he wasn't just trying to
avoid a collision.

If he just run into her how do we know he didn't just stumble at just
the wrong moment or that he just wasn't looking where he was going?

Why didn't the woman avoid him?

I'm guessing she said something that annoyed him. Nothing that
justifies being pushed under a bus.