Old July 7th 19, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Carbon Frame Reliability

On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 11:38:33 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 6:26:09 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/6/2019 4:50 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 12:31:36 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 4:33:54 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

He said that pro teams replace their framesets generally each race because they cannot take the chance injuring a rider with a failure. This is a famous Italian marque that has made bicycles since 1957. So the opinion of the factory should bear some weight.

Nonsense. There are 5 to 8 riders on each team at every race. So after every single rice/race, the bikes would need to be stripped and rebuilt with a new frame. We think of pro racing teams as being bottomless pits of money. But they are not. They have budgets and expenses and try to turn a profit. Every pro team would need to hire 2-3-4 extra mechanics permanently just to rebuild and strip frame after every single ride. This would be an extra half million dollars added to the budget. I know that sounds like a piddle amount to rich folks. But it adds up quickly. Half the pro bike teams would be out of business because they cannot stand that kind of expense. And pro bike sponsors would also stop sponsoring because giving away thousands of frames for free every year would not be worth the cost. I encourage you trumpians to at least add some believability to your lies. At least make your lies close or within sight of the truth.

Why don't you tell us all how long you've been making bicycles? Seems to me that only a moron will tell us that the factory doesn't know what they're talking about.

We're not doubting what "the factory" said. We're doubting what _you_
said. Since you're the one reporting that conversation with "the
factory" we have no way of knowing what "the factory" actually said.

To put it as charitably as possible: You tend to forget things.

--
- Frank Krygowski

More charitably - you've never worked as a real engineer. You've never been anything more than a school teacher. So yammer away as if you had some sort of knowledge that you do not.

Sorry, Tom. You apparently forgot that I _did_ work as an engineer. I don't
think I could have gotten my PE license without that.

BTW, to get the license, I also had to have the appropriate college degree,
which meant I also had to have a high school degree.

You wouldn't have met even that simple, ordinary qualification.

I'm continually amazed that you demean others and brag about your supposed
brilliance; but almost simultaneously you describe your total lack of documented
qualifications, you repeatedly refer to your mental problems, and you
repeatedly rage about the terrible location that you're forced to live because
of your financial status.

- Frank Krygowski

- Frank Krygowski