Old July 24th 17, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_13_]

Default Another boring tour - Where's the EPO ? Where's the T? Where's Magilla ?

a écrit profondement:

| Throw away the race radios and let them dope. Remember how exciting
| it was to watch Riccardo Ricco go off on those CERA fueled attacks in
| 2008. Spectacular!

| Later he had to revert to blood boosting and without an expert like
| Greg LeMond to tell him how to get away with it, he was busted again.

| Lastly, he resorted to buying EPO and T at a McDonalds but if he was
| in the know he'd just get his Quarter Pounders from the same butcher
| that Contador uses.

| Here's a list of Who's Who in cycling. Not one major cyclist does not appear on this list or eventually will.

| It's time for cycling to look in the mirror and face up to who we are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ses_in_cycling

So Where's Choppy Warburton when we need him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choppy_Warburton

--
The Society Which Separates its Scholars From its Warriors Will
Have its Thinking done by Cowards and its Fighting Done by Fools