Old November 3rd 17, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default NY bike path mayhem

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 22:40:29 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

BUT Jesus siad,"let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

The New Testament supercedes the Old Testament. Jesus said, "I have
come to abolish the Law but to FULFIL it."

In my experience, Christian conservatives tend to have a strong affinity
for the Old Testament, Revelations and for various epistles- but not so
much for those inconvenent Gospels. I am sure there are many for whom
that is not true, of course, as my experience is far from universal. It
was at least the case in my family most of the conservatives emphasized
the Old Testament and most of the liberals Emphasized the Gospels.
Athough there were few liberals in my family...