Old August 4th 11, 06:08 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Aldi next thursday 11th August Motorcycle gear.

On 4/08/2011 8:36 PM, F Murtz wrote:
Rob wrote:
Heads UP:

http://aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/offers_20110811.htm

Just a couple to look at:

Motorcycle Balaclava

I need one of them to do my banking in, next to the people with the burkas

Heeheheh Already got a balaclava when I was tried to imitate that
great legendary Australian band - TISM Got mine from the Fairfield
Markets.

I'll pass on the burka thanks - I haven't got one of those Dressing
up in women's clothing has never really got me. Apologies to the females
in this newsgroup.

Motorcycle Midlayer Top

Looks interesting, that one. Initially, I thought it was too body
hugging for my liking but then I noticed the XL size.

When do the specials start? This week or next week?