Old August 30th 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default Will fractionalism among cities ever allow functional bike facilities?

On Monday, August 29, 2011 12:20:41 PM UTC-4, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

Right now I'm off on a long ride with beach cruiser. Yes, single speed because I must negotiate winding, grinding sidewalks. It's a bicycle made by Sun, whose logo is 'REVOLUTIONS FOR THE PLANET.'

No big ride, just some 8 miles one way then a downpour. No dramatic news either, other than a guy that cut me off coming from left rear. Business as usual.

Just as in the jungle, danger is everywhere.