Old November 15th 04, 01:03 PM
Beverly

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
news
Pat wrote:
Here's some motivation: get out there and ride for me. I can't ride
because I had surgery on Thursday. I want to ride, I yearn to ride, I
dream about riding a bike! Get out there and ride your bike while you
can!

Pat in TX

I knocked off 75 looong miles to mom's house on Friday, Pat. Half of 'em
were yours.

Nice job . . . especially on that last uphill grind in your 24t/34t. You
were an animal!

Rest easy, heal fast, and get back on the road as soon as you can.

Neil

Hope your recovery is quick, Pat. I didn't do anything close to Neil's ride
but I'll give you all my 8 miles on the hills where I've been practicing
climbing.

Hope to see you back on the bike soon.

Beverly