Old November 16th 04, 06:37 PM
Pat

:
: DO YOUR RANGE OF MOTION EXERCISES!!!
:
: It gets better pretty quickly after initial recovery period (pain and
: stiffness).
:
: Best of luck!
: --
: BS (no, really )

What gets me is that this doc's practice is called "sports medicine" and yet
I get a sheet of exercises written for a life-long couch potato; i.e., the
minimum expected! The hell with that! I want the maximum I can do, not the
minimum I "must" do! Tell me (doc) what i can do without hurting
myself---how far can I go? can I try to lift my arm above my shoulder? can I
do the wall walking exercises with my fingers? can I type on the computer?
why or why not? And yet, all he gives me is this single sheet of exercises
making my fingers go around in circles. It's frustrating! I'm all doped up
and ready to rehab!

Pat in TX
:
: