Old June 10th 05, 05:04 PM
MStuartev

Default Bike Nashbar -- 15% Off (Exp. 6-12)

Mike Causer wrote:
Not only are Nashbar spamming this newsgroup they are also hitting Yahoo
mailing lists.
I don't suppose anyone from Nashbar will actually bother to read this, but
take note that because you indulge in this sort of behaviour I will NEVER
buy anything from Nashbar.

Mike

Curious...
I see tons of Praise the Lord, anti-chris, psycho-political mumbo jumbo
nonsense SPAM on these NG's all the time...
And a Nashbar coupon announcement seemed to generate more response than
those?

Sheesh... as much money that we blow each season on bike gear... any
savings is appreciated.
And as near as I can tell... Nashbar, Supergo, and Performance might all
be the same outfit anyway