Old April 12th 19, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]

Default Went for a walk

On 11/04/2019 17:53, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 5:42:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 11:43:42 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 10/04/2019 21:34, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 8:31:51 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:09:46 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 4:44:00 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Just me and my little dog.
Three cyclists came blasting past us on the footpath, I did
not see them coming.
Then myself and my little dog walked past a small green area.
The cyclists were all sat on the grass skinning up.
Their silly bicycles were just dumped on the footpath, as
always. I booted one out of my way. One cyclist opened the
usual stupid mouth to have a crack at me, then the pillock
thought that it may not be a good idea.
Utter scum.

Strange how these things always happen to you.
A cynic might think you are just making it up to get attention.

"These things" happen to a lot of pedestrians, but most
pedestrians just walk round the obstruction. I don't.

I'm not making it up and I don't need attention.
I'm not sorry if my posting offends you.

It does not offend me, it just makes me grateful I am not you.

I'm a man. You are a cyclist, and that is all you ever will be.

So you are an adult who accosts children in a public park with a
sharpened chisel.
I think there is a word for people like you and in begins with P
and ends in aedophile.

You never studied any Greek, did you?

OK so he's not a paedophile, merely a child abuser.

You mentioned children, I did not.
Think about that, you creep.

You have said all cyclists are children.

Have you ever encountered the concept of grasping at straws?