Old June 15th 04, 08:38 PM
Carla A-G

Default Biking shoes recommendation????not clipless

"stardotstar" wrote in message
And they don't stand out when you are in the pub for your post-ride drink.

That reminds me of a ride that Corvus, Jim and myself did in Stillwell Woods
one day. After the ride we went to a fairly nice Italian/pizza place wearing
our dirty, muddy biking clothes and wearing our clipless mtb shoes. We
barged into the place and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at
us. They looked at us like we were aliens or something (not that we aren't).
We sat down to eat with a couple of brews and the whole place watched us
eat, with looks of utter shock on their faces.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!