Old February 6th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Need Wide Pedals for big feet help

I'm currently running the MKS GR-9's - they provide a great deal of foot
pain on long rides with my canvas converse high tops , I'll look into the
touring ones. The power grips are at the largest setting for my feet but
they work extremely well. Question, what type of shoes are you running. I
know they used to sell hard bottom shoes for touring but I doubt if in our
size

"Adam Rush" wrote in message
oups.com...
Conincidentally, I am a size 11/4E too, and I have some bad news for
you: No true platform pedal is going to serve you. However, of the
countless pairs of pedals I've owned, only one fit me flawlessly:

The MKS Touring model
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/pedals.html

BTW, I only run conventional toe clips on these, so your mileage may
vary with those PowerGrips.