Old February 7th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Need Wide Pedals for big feet help

That's a great suggestion, my feet do rub the cranks when peddaling! The
other suggestion of some sort of wood is worth looking into also. I tried
the french christophe toe clips in X large and the straps are just too
short, also the toe ends are not wide enough for me.
Thank You!

"Earl Bollinger" wrote in message
wrote in message
m...
I have a size 11 4E foot looking for a set of widest platform pedals to

run
powergrip toe straps over on my cannondale speed bike. Any and all
suggestions appreciated.

Have you considered Kneesavers? http://www.bikescor.com/product/knee.htm
Baaically these allow you to move your pedals farther out from the crank
arms, giving you more clearance for bigger feet.