Old August 17th 08, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nully[_3_]

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

judith wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:13:11 +0100, "Clive George"
wrote:

"nully" wrote in message

Do me a favour, Marc. Please cycle into *my* dog and ride off. Or rather,
attempt to.

Nice - that's more than once you've threatened violence against members of
this NG.

That is completely unacceptable.

And your views on Marc's post:

"With even more luck the turd dispenser got lost forever, died and
the owner got put off buying another one."

You're wasting your time. As someone (you?) previously said "there's
none so blind as those that will not see". My dog is a fully paid-up
member of my family. Someone injures it, and attempts to leg it from the
scene, that person gonna have to go *through* me first. I challenge the
nutters here to find *any* 'decent' dog owner with a different mindset.