Old November 7th 12, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

Default helmet

On 10/27/2012 11:24 PM, Dan O wrote:
The helmet may actually be part of a total precautionary stance that
*does* reduce chances of a crash. Sounds contrary to conventional
wisdom, I know; but I've reflected deeply on this, and I honestly
think I have a pretty healthy grip on affairs. The lapses are
probably more likely when I'm carefree, but by the same token I ride
hardest when my blood is really pumping and I'm hauling ass (standard
commuting).

Your standard commute involves pulling a donkey with the bike?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!