Old November 16th 23, 04:23 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for posting this brilliant list of bags for sale, mate! With all the options you've got, cyclists are sure to find the perfect fit.

Since you're offering such a wide selection, I figured I'd return the favor and let you in on a little solo cycling accessory I recently picked up - it's a male masturbator Male Stroker with 10 vibration modes and temperature control! This handy device delivers mind-blowing sensations on those long solo rides. It thrusts and vibrates to really take solo fun up a gear, and warms up to body temp for an ultra realistic feel.

Best part is this little beauty is whisper quiet, charges by USB, and comes in discreet packaging, so your cycling buddies don't have to know your secret for enjoying those long stretches on the bike. Once you take this gadget out for a spin, you'll be hooked like me! Let me know if you have any other questions. Ride safe and have fun out there!