Old August 7th 06, 12:45 PM posted to aus.bicycle
kyra

Default 30 second movie review

I too saw this last night... was a lighter side to the tour. I was over
for the last 3 stages last year and it was all about the racing... I
didn't see anything like the shenanigans the boys got up to,
brilliant!!

Amy/Fabio tributes, i guess they were showing how dangerous the
sport can be. If anything, the time wasted on that flat tyre was
draining!

Overall I agree, money well spent.

Bill

spinalot Wrote:
I've got an even better review of the evening, although mine is a bit
longer than 30s and didn't end on such a happy note as Bleve's.
Clearly he had a jolly good night out on the town and went home with a
clear conscience after stomping over someone's heart. I'm really glad
I recommended the film and bought the tickets. Time and money well
spent.

--
kyra