Old November 26th 14, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Our wildlands are not outdoor gymnasiums or amusement parks.

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

What "real research" would that be?

Oh, you know, research where people actually go out and measure things, conduct surveys and then publish their findings in peer reviewed publications ... as opposed to lobbyists like vandeman [Mr. Vandeman, Ph.D.] who simply trawl the web and spout drivel.

You are one of the most pitiful human beings in the entire universe. You believe in research! All research is driven by a point of view. I see it every day on my cable TV channels. You must be an idiot to trust to it.

Let’s face it, mountain bikers are the worst of the worst. I would not mind them if they would get their own god damn ****ing trails, but no, they want to horn in on hiking trails. Death is too good for them. I would like to see them drawn and quartered like in the good days of the Middle Ages How else would you ever get through to their addled brains. Yea, torture is the solution!

Mountain bikers are barbarians and have no right to be on any trail used by hikers – unless they want to get off their god damn ****ing bikes and walk like everyone else. When they crash and injure themselves, I rejoice! If and when they manage to kill themselves, I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Death to mountain biking!

“Tread softly! All the earth is holy ground.”
~ Christina Rossetti (Psalm 24),
from "A Later Life: A Double Sonnet of Sonnets"

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great