Old August 7th 05, 10:22 PM
digigal1

Default Two people want to learn (finally)

My girlfriend's 10 year old niece came to visit and was very interested
in my uni. A couple of us held her on either side and rolled her around
(very labor intensive.) The next day she wanted to do that again, and I
said, why don't you really try to learn instead of us rolling you on it?
So I gave her some shin pads, wrist guards and my helmet, put the seat
in the lowest position and set her up between 2 cars. We did several
sessions over the 5 days she was here.

She was very sad to leave it, but secretly her mom asked her dad to get
his old uni from grandma's garage...

Also a local adult friend told me she wants me to teach her. I'm so
happy!

--
digigal1 - Level 1 on a good day

Raphael never stopped being my hero.