Old September 23rd 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
DennisTheBald

Default Urge to yell at a cyclist

On Sep 20, 8:57*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"DennisTheBald" wrote in message

[...] yeah, gutter bunnies drool.

And if you find yourself cycling along in the same direction with such
a person it might be appropriate to engage in some casual conversation
where you might mention the somewhat counter intuitive idea that
riding further to the left is actually safer. *Conversations among
cyclists are one thing, unintelligible shouts through the window of a
motor vehicle are quite another.

Motorists fall way below gutter bunnies on the drool-o-meter.

The only drooling I know about are from fools like Dennis who regularly get
hit by motorists who resent them being on the road in the first place. Get
out of the way of motor vehicles if you want to live. Otherwise you will be
left drooling blood all over the highway as roadkill.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

your old lady likes the way I drool you shameless cuckold