Old December 14th 10, 10:24 AM
mischastar mischastar is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times[_2_] View Post
On Dec 11, 2:16 pm, dr_jeff wrote:
On 12/11/10 12:34 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane
prophet of the last days before the end of times wrote:

On Dec 11, 12:24 pm, Derek wrote:

I don't know which part of London Mike Jacoubowsky visited to see all
those law abiding cyclists, but it's obviously nowhere I have been!

Derek C

Everything is OK for a cyclist EXCEPT riding on sidewalks and pushing
around pedestrians.

That's the way it is around here.

I hope that the NYC cops start enforcing the bicycling laws (both those
that apply to car drivers and bicycle riders), particularly with bike lanes.

Jeff

If you make people stand 3 minutes at the light in extreme heat or
cold, nobody would ride.

It's better to do like the Taliban and put a ban on it.

It's good they ticket bikes on sidewalks in the meantime though.
It's amusing how a simply discussion regarding cyclists in London is able to bring up the "special relationship" and other political bombs.