Old March 12th 11, 05:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Riding to Canberra

In aus.bicycle on Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:58:45 +1100
Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

I admit that some of the posts suggesting various detours for safety and
ease were confusing to me, only cos I am a city boy and all them country
names and deviations from the beaten track worry me - what if there be
dragons, huh? huh?

Someone draw it up in bikely and hand him a gps file and a list of
waypoints...

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path...town-to-Bowral
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path...-to-Bowral-67k

You can find your way to Campbelltown Geoff? Find the M5 and just
keep cycling...

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path...Canberra176422
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Bowral-to-canberra

Both of those go through Bungendore, I do Goulburn to Bungendore a
lot on the motorcycle, the bit from Tarago to Bungendore I wouldn't
want to do on a pushie. Hilly and narrow and while I'm usually the
fastest the cars aren't slow. Reckon you'd be best to take the
highway from Goulburn to Canberra.

hit the cue sheet option and print it out. full directions.

Zebee