Old March 30th 11, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default More cyclists getting in the way

Paul - xxx wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

http://www.hippyshopper.com/2011/03/..._cyclists.html

why don't cyclists campaign for cyclists to be trained?, they are the
ones causing the problems. If cyclists will just stop putting
themselves into stupid positions then they will not get run over.

Some cyclists do, and some (from this very newsgroup) also run/help
out in recognised cycle/cycling training schemes.

I am certain there are some excellent cyclists and I applaud the ones that
help to train others, unfortunately they are outnumbered thousands to one
against by cyclists that show no regard for anyone's safety including their
own.