Old June 14th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patmoore

Default how do i stop chafing in my man region!!

The first time I did a 12 mile ride, the insides of my thighs were so
chafed they were bleeding (and I was wearing biking shorts). I bought
a KH saddle and started wearing the kind of shorts that look like
normal shorts on the outside but have biking shorts on the inside. See
'example' (http://www.suburbansport.com/pi-0195.html). In addition to
the extra protection against chafing they have the added benefit of
pockets.

--
patmoore

MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/INDEX.PHP?PAGE=GALLERY&G2_ITEMID=193091\")
"When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
'Online uni sales at www.suburbansport.com'
(http://suburbansport.com/unicycles.html)
http://www.usenet.com