Old December 5th 17, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Chain Reaction closes Los Altos store.

when I diverted from N-S San Juan Island route south to lower Colorado for winter 5 times (?) down Cal One thru the Lost Coast Mattole Road using S&T/ Garmin Nroute
to Goose Island/Rockport for Gulf Grackle study/seismology off the similar Orca kayak research at Juan de Fuca ....I felt a definite loss. a homesickness for the great scenic splendor sensory input of the Coast n Sierras. Left with nothing coming thru in Texas. Empty. Windy.

Super research results tho as birds have their own local seismographs from oil money. Texas farm machinery lot not a rusty farm all n spreader but a collection looking like their gonna start an interstate.