Old December 7th 17, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default Ryobi tools batteries

avagadro7 wrote:

THE TOOL requires a definite specified power
source as 18 amp and only 18 amp.

I think the five different batteries will work
with any (of those) tools. All batteries are
18V Lithium but the Ah's are 1.3, 1.5, 2.5, 4.0
and 5.0. So I think they have the same power
and interface, thus works for all, but the "Ah"
(Ampere hour) unit seems to suggest the longest
use before recharge for the 5.0 Ah version.
Yes, that must be it.

indoor use means use indoors or gently
outside on a nice day never get wet. a weenie
tool. construction tools are not described
as 'indoors'.

Right, actually I read the manual only *after*
buying the tool! Had I seen that remark I would
have bought the outdoor version.
Indoor only... c'mon.

--
underground experts united