Old December 7th 17, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default Ryobi tools batteries

YT wrote:

I think the five different batteries will
work with any (of those) tools. All batteries
are 18V Lithium but the Ah's are 1.3, 1.5,
2.5, 4.0 and 5.0. So I think they have the
same power and interface, thus works for all,
but the "Ah" (Ampere hour) unit seems to
suggest the longest use before recharge for
the 5.0 Ah version. Yes, that must be it.

One has to wonder tho why there are *five*
batteries? One light and small and one heavy
and big I understand. Yet another one in the
middle? Fine. But five? Can there really be
a size/weight advantage anyone would ever
notice with the 1.3 version compared to
the 1.5?

--
underground experts united