Old November 9th 19, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Patent updates

On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 11:51:27 PM UTC, James wrote:
On 8/11/19 6:31 am, AMuzi wrote:
We all pause to slap our foreheads.
WTF? These are patentable designs??

https://bikerumor.com/2019/11/04/pat...es-for-others/

Oh how I long for all electric wireless brakes and gears.

--
JS

Preferably radio controlled. The wiring on my Trek Smover with electronic gear changing and suspension was a pain to turn into a neat installation. Eventually I took a piece of spiral cable tidy from my study to my bike and solved the problem by folding up the surplus wire in the spiral tidy, painted bike colour. Radio control would solve all these problems, though it may of course bring others with it.

Andre Jute
I'm not obsessive, but tidiness costs nothing and avoids confusion