Old September 4th 03, 01:45 PM
Craig Brossman

Default More Colorado cry babies.........

MTBScottie wrote:
From MB Action October 2003 edition.......A letter in the Trailgrams from Keith
Rossow from Durango Colorado

IF YOU DON'T LIVE HERE

I reside in Durango, Colorado, and our trails are starting to look like LA
freeways. I read Durango made your top ten places to live (MBA May 2003).
Great, just what we need! We can't "escape" the mobs of people here inundating
our trails. Sometimes I wonder if I should just sell my Intense Tracer and use
the money for a shrink. I had to write to you folks because my family thinks
I'm going crazy.

Kieth Rossow
Durango Colorado
Boo hoo! Unless that land is posted no tresspassing or no bikes allowed,
TOUGH! Those trails are for everyone to enjoy!

Whatever!
Riding solo again this morning, bet I don't see another biker (again),
guess I'll have to wipe away my own tears.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
(remove ".nospam" to reply)