Old May 17th 17, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default 300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

On Wed, 17 May 2017 23:20:44 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:02:15 PM UTC+1, Tony Dragon wrote:

Can you tell me how the tax income is separate depending whether it
come from standard rate tax payers & higher rate tax payers?

Standard rate tax payers take more out of the tax trough than they contribute.
Mainly 'education' for their swarm of ill mannered brats and their diabetes.

High rate tax payers make a nett contribution to the tax fund.

Then vote conservative and get rid of it.

--
If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight. -- Geroge Gobel