Old May 17th 17, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default 300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

On Wed, 17 May 2017 23:42:11 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:24:53 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 17 May 2017 23:15:12 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:09:56 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Cars are measured in horsepower.

What is average length of a Ford Focus, as measured in horsepower?

Are you really that stupid? How tall is your bicycle in grams?

You are the one who said cars are measured in horsepower.

Their *power* is. There is more than one measurement to a thing.

The C12 standard defines the number of C12 atoms in a gram.
The size of a C12 atom is defined.
Therefore it is possible to specify how tall a bicycle is in grams.
The numerical answer is left as a exercise for the student.

Bull****. You're assuming a width of one atom. That would hurt to ride it.

--
This guy's in the rear of a full elevator and he shouts, "Ballroom please."
A lady standing in front of him turns around and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was crowding you."