Old September 21st 19, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
pH

Default AG: Eight Days of Gibson

On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 7:57:29 PM UTC-7, Joy Beeson wrote:
Friday 13 September 2019

It takes a while to reverse the direction of every hair on my head, so
when I noticed that I'd want to pin my hair up again on Wednesday, I
didn't take it down Sunday night.

Then an unexpected invitation to a barbecue canceled my usual Saturday
ride, so here it is Friday night and I'm still wearing my hair in a
Gibson.

From Sunday to Sunday -- eight days pinned up must be a new record!

I may go for eleven: I'm driving home from Fort Wayne on Wednesday,
on Monday I'm staying home to do the wash, and I don't want to push
myself on the day before Wednesday. I did a major shopping today, so
I probably won't need to take a short ride. (The nearest grocery is
so close that I've ridden there on my Trek Pure, and before the
sciatica, I walked it more than once.)

Perhaps I can start getting my leg strength back on Thursday.

At any rate, I haven't thunk up any bike-riding topics this week.

But if'n you want a very good recipe for pickled garlic, I could
pontificate.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/

Even though I was born just after dirt had been invented, I had to look up a Gibson.
Lovely.
I don't think guys realize just how rough girls have it....they have to do everything we all do AND look lovely at all times along the way. Whew!
Although I've noticed that it seems to be by far other girls ripping each other up than the guys.

As far as recipes...do you have a simple/foolproof way of making saeurkraut that you like?

To work biking in, today I went on a ten mile ride. Found some wood from recent P.G.&E. (the local power company) tree trimming and played "wood vulture" after I got back to the pickup truck. I resisted the urge to attempt picking up things that my back would later regret.

pH in Aptos.