Old July 11th 03, 05:17 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Default Do bicycles and cars mix?

They are equally illegal on divided,
limited access highways (autobahns, autoroutes, motorways, etc.) in every
European country that I know of. Where's the difference between the US and
Europe?

In the UK they are banned from motorways BUT are *not* from dual carriageways
and other A roads or major roads. To be banned from a normal major road over
here is *rare* - over here we cyclists have a *right* to be on the road and
drivers of motorised transport are there by *licence* - a fact a lot of
motorists and cyclists over here tend to forget :-)

Cheers, helen s

This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame