Old August 10th 17, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition Bicycle Summit and the Failureof Vehicular Cycling.

On 8/9/2017 7:56 PM, sms wrote:
On 8/9/2017 4:40 PM, jbeattie wrote:

But on-street bike lanes are boring and so un-Amsterdam-ish. We need
style! We need panache! The "60%" will not use a bland bike lane.

Even though you say that sarcastically, it's actually true.

Yep, the people who whined since the 1970s about the need for bike lanes
now have them. So now they're whining that bike lanes aren't good
enough, they need "protected" cycle tracks.

Whiners will whine, I guess. Me, I learned how to ride. I can ride
anywhere I want.

--
- Frank Krygowski