Old August 12th 17, 08:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Stress Analysis in the Design of Bicycle Infrastructure

On 2017-08-11 16:52, sms wrote:

I would never move to a place like that if I was interested in
transportational cycling.

Indeed. I chose my residence carefully, so transporational cycling was possible.
Joerg should have done the same.

Sometimes it's good to move somewhere and then help estabishing a
cycling culture, also pushing for an infrastructure. Else it'll never
get expanded.

So what have you done to establish a cycling culture there? All we've heard
about is whining that riding there is dangerous.

- Frank Krygowski