Old October 11th 03, 11:54 PM
Sofa

Default My biggest drop to date made the evening news :)

Well, after a newspapershot of our club with seven riders at the event
having only a pic of two of them, 2 of us in the paper for the Terry Fox
run, me running behind the uni (i just bailed from a one footer), things
finally worked out.

I didn't measure it, but it is 4+ feet for sure. (I'll find out for
sure though) It was a little trickier than my last 'biggest drop' as I
had to make sure I cleared the 'steps'

Anyways, we were doing a show at the Children's museum, and this drop
maded the evening news (although this is not the news video, and is
actually a different jump, both looked the same though)

It's nice seeing yourself on TV acheiving a personal best

'3.4MB quicktime' (http://www.londonunicyclingclub.ca/museumDrop.MOV)

--
Sofa - King of TUni

'You're perfect Sofa!' - Scott (via 'Michael Moore'
(http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html) parser )
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706