Old February 9th 04, 10:01 PM
Rayden

Default High School Unicycle Club

I would recommend 20". It's what I started on. I've ridden a 24" once.
It felt more stable but less maneuverable.

Torker LX 2004 sounds good to me. I just bought one a few weeks ago and
realized its not strong enough for the trials I am doing now. I have
been riding a few years but didn't start trials until I got my Torker.
But a new rider wouldn't be doing anything to break a Torker for a while
at least.

I can't see any reason to spend less than $100. Anything you get will be
much worse than the torker.

I wonder if you can get some huge order discount...

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264