Old July 12th 05, 11:53 AM
alison_b

Default Cyclist accident insurance

flyingdutch Wrote:
dang! good ploy!!

hang on, i do that anyway..
the kids walk inbetween me and LBS to ensure we dont 'invest' time
silly kids..

Come to think about it, how many people in here have 'understanding' o
better yet, cycling partners??? I can think of 2...

*waves my hand* yep! :-) both understanding and cycling (do I ge
extra points for my good taste?) I do get a bit antsy if he gets mor
riding time than I do though (like, um, lately...)

Oh, and I went with the Middlemitch broker as well; my cover is wit
QBE. Apparently it covers most disasters. This was after leavin
AAMI, who would only cover bikes off the property if they..

(wait for this... it was priceless)..

They would only cover bikes if they weren't being ridden. Honest.
(They do apparently cover jewellry - i wish! - if it is being worn, an
cameras while in the process of taking pictures. Only bikes wer
singled out for not being covered when they were actually being use
like, well, bikes.) This was - as whoever was on the 'phone patientl
explained - in case i 'dropped it or something'.

(Rumours about my inability to stay upright are just rumours...
honest!

Ok, so there was that one time... but AAMI wouldn't have known of it

cheers
al

--
alison_b