Old January 29th 20, 05:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default What is the most important question for a presidential candidate:"Were you wearing a helmet while bicycling?"

On Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 1:55:41 PM UTC, sms wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/01/15/opinion/andrew-yang-nytimes-interview.html

Kathleen Kingsbury: Wonderful. Thank you. Yeah. So I have a serious
question to ask you, but first we wanted to ask, were you wearing a
helmet while you were biking here? Mr. Yang biked to the Times from his
Manhattan home. More New York City cyclists died biking in 2019 than in
any other year since 2000; Gothamist counts 29 deaths.

Yang: I was wearing a helmet. I have a staffer with the helmet as proof.

Jesse Wegman: Is the inside of the helmet warm?

My team then had me take the helmet off and then tried to make my hair
look good. So that’s why I didn’t show up with the helmet..

KK: It looks sharp.

NYT: So tell us, Donald, did you wear a helmet when you came down the escalator?

The President of the United States: What a sad depth you've sunk to.