Old September 17th 04, 02:11 AM
Pete

"Fx199" wrote

No, I would not plan my entire life on my bike trip to work. People switch

jobs
far too often these days antway. Enjoy your cities and suburbs, folks,

I'll be
at my quiet lake house, driving my 25 miles one way to work on the

highway.
Seriously, some of you must have alternative plans when it's pouring down

rain
or 20 below zero, be realistic. I love bicycling, I love exercise, but

it's not
a political thing

Choosing to ride your bike to work does not have to mean doing every single
day.

For those that don't want to, it's always too far/too cold/too wet/I have
too much crap to carry.

Pete