Old September 17th 04, 02:23 AM
S o r n i

oznation wrote:
Tim McNamara Wrote:

Life does not come with a money back guarantee. No one here gets out
alive. Etc. etc. I don't know about you, but I'll do what I can to
lower my risks of relatively preventible illnesses. I watched my Dad,
aged 67, suffer and die 30 days after his 3 vessel CABG. He smoked,
he was diabetic, he didn't get any exercise for the last 15 years of
his short life.

I'm 45, have 12% body fat, a total cholesterol of 113, a resting
heart rate of 58 bpm. I just got back from riding 12 miles round
trip to work and then 50 miles after work for fun. It was a
beautiful day.

hey man thats really great that you want to stay in shape but most of
these people are only thinking inside the box you haev to think
outside of the box and think about the people who cannot ride bikes
to work or w/e i know im only 17 and have alot to learn in and about
life still but you have to think as simple as possible . too many
people on this post are thinking about people who are fit and younge
enough to still ride a bike.

hey man i have no idea what you just said or what point you were trying to
make and i don't think you do either.

Bill "Tim's pretty healthy...for a liberal! " S.