Old September 6th 05, 09:03 AM

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 01:58:10 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message

How about you go set up a gfroup for your collection of morons and
call it:

alt.ed.dolan.masturbating.at.the.keyboard.again

There he can be the emperor of all his minions (he can appoint you
court fool) and put his psychosis on display for you.

Now you see why Jim has an XXX as part of his user name. Believe me when I
tell you this that anyone who is constantly referencing masturbation is
heavily into it. I think that is all we will ever have to know about him.

Used to be XYZ. Its a mere bot precaution. Consider it prophylactic.
More telling is that you go for the lowest common denominator.

jim